I’ve wanted a Kelly Moore Bag ever since I started taking photos a few years ago, so I am so excited to be sharing this blog post collaborating with them. Anyone who knows me knows I am always carrying a million pounds in my bag, so I was so excited to try out The Weekender for the past few weeks. This bag is literally made for creative girls, or hoarders, but is there a difference? Just kidding.
On an average day I’m carrying some of my favourite creative gear including my Canon 80D, a 50mm lens, a 24-70mm lens, a 13” Macbook Pro, a 12.9” iPad Pro, a sketchbook, and then all of the other things girls usually keep on them. This bag allows me to carry everything I need to but also have an accessory that goes with every outfit and is perfect for Fall. In all reality, carrying all of this stuff at once would be a bad idea for your shoulder, but the fact that it all fits in one bag is so impressive. For upcoming trips, it’s great knowing my every day work bag is also going to double as a carry on.
Because I am only 5’4” I was nervous at first that this bag would look way to big/bulky for me. However, the removable camera basket inside can be taken out when you want the bag to look a little slimmer - which I love! The quality of the tote is so amazing and I know that the classic, minimal style, makes it something I will use for years.
If you’re looking for a great camera bag, I’ve literally searched all over the internet for one but the quality of The Weekender makes this bag my favourite by far. Scroll below to see some other features I love about The Weekender and a link to shop!
What Can Fit In Here
• 2 DSLR Cameras (or maybe more)
• Up to 5 Lenses
• A 13” or 15” Laptop
• An iPad or Tablet
• Sketchbooks, Books, Notebooks
My Favourite Features
• The Removable Basket - perfect for keeping your lenses and and cameras safe when travelling, it also comes with a top cover for the basket so you can throw stuff in without worrying about something landing on your camera. (Tip: On days when you’re not carrying your camera I still use the basket to keep my water bottle upright and keep things organized.)
• The Clear Inside Pockets - This little feature is perfect if you tend to over-stuff your bag but need to store something small. Perfect for SD cards you may need to access quickly, or sometimes I use it for jewelry if I don’t feel like wearing it all day.
• The Leather - Remember I said this bag is for the creative girl? It really is. Whether you’re a designer/photographer or not, the fact that this bag can get scratched and scuffed up yet somehow still look amazing makes it worth the price.