Illustrated Recipe: Summer Detox Water
I recently came across this amazing & easy detox water recipe and I've been drinking it every day this week - so I decided to illustrate it and share the recipe. It's super simple, energizing, and an easy way to drink more water in a day. Read more about the recipe & the benefits below...
Summer Detox Water Recipe
- Fresh Mint Leaves
- 1 Lime - Cut into round slices (or you can use lemon)
- 1 Green Tea Bag - I used mint green tea from Trader Joe's
- Honey or Stevia (optional)
- Add to a tall water-bottle and fill with cool water and let sit in the fridge for about 20 minutes. Enjoy :)
Detox Water Benefits
- Boosts energy
- Helps clear your body of toxins
- Strengthens immune system
- Weight loss/Water weight
You don't have to have a specific reason to start drinking a detox water, but its a small step that can help you feel better about yourself. It will also help you make smarter eating/snacking decisions throughout your day. I hope you enjoy this recipe, feel free to share!
If you have a favourite recipe that you would like illustrated you can send me a message by clicking the contact button above.